Discussion Room for FIGHTING DIMPLES

Go down

Discussion Room for FIGHTING DIMPLES

Post  33rumieru on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:23 am

FIGHTING DIMPLES

Hi all, sqd66 has come up with an explanation about Fighting Dimples =)

Fighting Dimples are:
- Fans whose cheeks ascend to the heavens with the mention of the Dimple Couple.
-Those who believe that fate has brought Leeteuk and Sora together.
-Those who want happiness for both and will hope that happiness and fate brings them together in real life.

======

Perhaps in order not to confused with Dimple Couple Lovers (why some said Dimple Couple Lovers some said Fighting Dimples), we can add that Fighting Dimples are also Dimple Couple Lovers in Soompi.

Any comments are very much appreciated =)
Thanks~

33rumieru

Jumlah posting : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for FIGHTING DIMPLES

Post  xianlie90 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:32 am

thx mieru and sqd66! ^^

loves explanation about FD from sqd66.. Smile but may i add something?

Fighting Dimples are....
TeukSora supporters from all over the world who gathered in Soompi and became one big family because: (take from sqd66)
1. Our cheeks ascend to the heavens with the mention of the Dimple Couple.
2. We believe that fate has brought Leeteuk and Sora together.

for number 3, i think "will hope fate brings them together in real life" sounds abit delusional... (I mean, i do agree I AM (WE ARE) delusional fans who always hoping TeukSo is real.. XD but I think that sentence abit too strong.. so what if we change the wording to something like:)
3. Our wish is happiness for both TeukSora, individually and as couple.

and i agree with mieru... we can add that Fighting Dimples are same with Dimple Couple Lovers.... and maybe we can add something like:
"at the end, names are mean nothing. So whoever you are, your age, your country etc, as long as we have same love for TeukSora, everyone are welcome to be part of this family"(?)

FIGHTING DIMPLES, feel free to give feedback Smile
xianlie90
Admin

Jumlah posting : 58

View user profile http://dimplecouple.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Thanks Xian for the comment.
I agree with
"Fighting Dimples are....
TeukSora supporters from all over the world who gathered in Soompi and became one big family because: (take from sqd66)
1. Our cheeks ascend to the heavens with the mention of the Dimple Couple.
2. We believe that fate has brought Leeteuk and Sora together.
for number 3, i think "will hope fate brings them together in real life" sounds abit delusional... (I mean, i do agree I AM (WE ARE) delusional fans who always hoping TeukSo is real.. XD but I think that sentence abit too strong.. so what if we change the wording to something like:)
3. Our wish is happiness for both TeukSora, individually and as couple.
"

but i disagree with "names are mean nothing". I'd rather you explain the word Fighting is inspired from the name Fighting Junior rather than saying it means nothing.

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:09 pm

@mieru hmm... okay then no need to include that... Smile
just add about FD inspired from FJ...
xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Xian..since name is not important and we actually accept a lot of names, what about the following from sqd66. I personally like it =) cause I love all the names and I don't mind being called any of the names below Razz
I am a Fighting Dimple, I am a Dimple Couple Lover, I am a TeukSora fan too ^_^
Since name is not important, what matters is we all feel the same love to teuksora, so sqd66 has come up with awesome one below:

(below is from sqd66)
Leeteuk and Sora WGM couple fans:
We may call ourselves various titles :Fighting Dimples,Dimple Couple Lovers,Teuksora fans but the fact is
we are Leeteuk and Sora couple fans from all over the world,different ages,and ethnicity who gathered in Soompi
and became one big welcoming family.
Our cheeks ascend to the heavens with the mention of the Dimple Couple
We believe fate has brought Leeteuk and Sora together.
Our wish is happiness for both Leeteuk and Sora individually,and as a couple.
===end===

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:02 pm

ah!! name is not important!! that's exactly what I'm trying to say yesterday... but i can't find the right words to represent it... (sigh... my love-hate story with English)... so i came out with names are mean nothing version.. LOL...

okay, i agree with this wording Smile Btw is this final?

What is Fighting Dimples?
Fighting Dimples is Leeteuk and Sora WGM couple fans.
We may call ourselves various titles: Fighting Dimples, Dimple Couple Lovers, Teuksora fans, but the fact is we are Leeteuk and Sora couple fans from all over the world,different ages,and ethnicity who gathered in Soompi and became one big welcoming family.
♥️ Our cheeks ascend to the heavens with the mention of the Dimple Couple
♥️ We believe fate has brought Leeteuk and Sora together.
♥️ Our wish is happiness for both Leeteuk and Sora individually,and as a couple.

Do you agree if I post it like this? or should i just post it in a paragraph?

Fighting Dimples is Leeteuk and Sora WGM couple fans. We may call ourselves various titles: Fighting Dimples, Dimple Couple Lovers, Teuksora fans, but the fact is we are Leeteuk and Sora couple fans from all over the world,different ages,and ethnicity who gathered in Soompi and became one big welcoming family. Our cheeks ascend to the heavens with the mention of the Dimple Couple. We believe fate has brought Leeteuk and Sora together. Our wish is happiness for both Leeteuk and Sora individually,and as a couple.
xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:38 pm

For me it's final ^_^

Razz the one with 3 blue loves look more obvious...
thanks xian~ yay~

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Roger~

Now, after we finished with "what is FD"

we need to do wording for Fighting Dimples DETECTIVE explanation..

for me, FD Detective may exist because Fighting Dimples find something odd (we call it "mystery") that might overlooked by others while watching TeukSora WGM. We discuss the case together in positive way and we do not have any bad intention for doing this.

what is Fighting Dimples DETECTIVE means for you guys? Wink
xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Xian...there are some grammatical error for Fighting Dimples.

Should be are

For me, it is up to you whether you want to put what is a fighting dimple, or what are fighting dimples =)

Thanks a lot xian and sqd66.

As for Fighting Dimples Detective...I like your version, but we get comment from lallachan too..I am curious what she has to say Razz

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lallachan on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:55 pm

FD there is not a real explanation, should you really make it so complicated? XD It was just a name made for the DC shippers in soompi (and whoever wants to call him/herself like that). It was a name that came to mind at the beginning of the thread (I guess around ep 9) when we could see more about Fighting Juniors. As SuJu were helping Teuksora becoming closer, so we in soompi wanted and rooted for them to be like this^^ The "fighting" is a link to Fighting juniors, and the meaning is clear: they are active, they were working to make them closer. So we are active at the same time, as we can be, commenting, supporting and all.
I believe we did not discuss the name when deciding it, it was just an illumination I guess, and we were all voting for that name, because it was a feeling that connected us to Fighting Juniors^^
that's all I have to say, sorry, there was not a deep introspection in this Wink
bye *hug*

lallachan

Jumlah posting : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:27 am

Erm..lallinachan, this FD explanation is just for the section brief explanation about FD....for those pioneers, yes they can understand Fighting Dimples,
but normally, in fact, majority Dimple Couple fans use the name Dimple Couple Lovers.
Then how come some say Fighting Dimples?
so I think Xian's idea to include the section to describe Fighting Dimples is really good. Basically, I have no objection of what have been finalised earlier and I like what you have shared too.
cause i personally have this love feeling & experience towards "fighting dimple" but to be frank, I can't explain it in words.
I totally can relate with what has been finalised earlier, I can relate with what you shared about Fighting Dimples too.

Since my English is not good and I am not good in writing this kind of stuff, that is why we asked fellow Fighting Dimples to help to write this. We really appreciate all ideas and since this description is to be put in the first page, so I hope those who spotted the mistakes can let us know, be it grammatical or phrase error.

Xian, maybe we can add a bit more how this name is decided. Just like what lallinachan said, fans in soompi were voting for this name at that time and the words Fighting is linked to Fighting Junior?

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:52 am

@lalla yeah lalla ^^ @mieru's right.. we need help for the wording (grammatical or phrase error)

and lalla you're definitely right.. it was decide after Ep9... (around ep12 to be exact) and do you know FD was formed in January4, 2012? LINK

maybe we can add more explanation on how this name decide like mieru said..

how bout this?

FD was formed in January4 2012 by a voting held by TeukSora fans in this thread.
The word "Fighting" was inspired from Fighting Junior (SJ members appearance from Ep2) and the word "Dimples" inspired from Dimple Couple.

Last edited by xianlie90 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hanyi on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi gals, sorry that I disappeared for almost a week. I am still on vacation so cannot gain access to Internet often.

I am not sure if the discussion on FD has been closed. To me, "fighting" bears the meaning of "cheering". I also agree that FD is somehow derived or developed from Fighting Junior. Based on Xianlie's version, I have tried t touch up the writer-up for the explanation:

Fighting Dimples refer to the worldwide fans of Leeteuk and Kang Sora couple ("Dimple Couple") who appeared in the variety show "We Got Married" (WGM). Other than Fighting Dimples, we may carry other various titles simultaneously, such as Fighting Dimples, Dimple Couple Lovers, Teuksora fans, etc. What distinguish Fighting Dimples from other titles is that we, Dimple Couple fans all over the world, who have different ages, languages, religions, ethnicities, professions and backgrounds, gather in Soompi and become united as one big loving family. Our cheeks ascend to the heavens with the mere mention of the Dimple Couple. We believe fate has brought Leeteuk and Sora together. Happiness for Leeteuk and Sora, both individually and as a couple, will be our sincere wish.

Not sure if it it too late to contribute the above. Doesn't matter if it can't be used.

I am happy to help out with fine tuning the explanation for Fighting Dimple Detective. Just tweet me and I will come back.

hanyi

Jumlah posting : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi Hanyi...thanks so much for the Fighting Dimples description.
Despite being busy, you still find time to do this...
As previously the description has been finalised and we added some description related to the history of FD, we won't be changing it anymore..

Thanks so much and hope you enjoy your vacation.

Sqd66, lallinachan and Hanyi, thanks for the input and comments.
Xian, thanks for updating it in the trial version.
I love the finalised version.

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down