Teuk Sora Thread First Page

Go down

Teuk Sora Thread First Page

Post  xianlie90 on Sat May 05, 2012 11:00 am

Hi Everyone! ^^

Okay.... as you all know, our Dimple Couple are gaining fans day by day.... So in order to introduce & give information for all newbies fans, I think we should change the first post on [OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married thread..

Besides, don't you think it'll be good if we can gather all teukso information & memories into 1 page so that everytime we miss them, we don't have to search it all over the internet.. instead, we just need to visit [OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married and when you open the first page, viola~ all that you need to know about Dimple Couple are there.... Smile

And to do this.. we need your help, Fighting Dimples!

Spoiler:
As you guys know, the starter of the thread is campuscouple I already PM her in soompi and she agreed to change her first post for us.. after that i email-ed mieru about this plan and thanks for her help we can gathered here!
Btw, i open this forum so we can discuss how we gonna work for the first page here.. my reason not to discuss this in soompi was because it'll disturbing other members.. and opening new thread in soompi only for this would be abit redundant

If you would like to see how will the first post look like in Soompi, here's the link to trial-post tI've tried to post (secretly) in Soompi

>>>> TeukSo Thread First Page REVAMP (TRIAL POST)

______________________________________________________________________________________

In order to facilitate the discussion actually I've been thinking about splitting teams for you guys...

For hanyi , viyra and moielle would be in WORDING TEAM.. you guys can start the discussion on this thread >>> Discussion Room for WORDING TEAM

For Ary and Mon2 would be in Calendar and Timeline Team... you guys can start the discussion on this thread >>> Discussion Room for FD Calendar & Timeline Team

For lallinachan , dzudzu and Lil_V would be in Picture Team... you guys can start the discussion on this thread >>> Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

For lallinachan she will working for FDetective case also.. (since she got all the files)
and Lil_V will do some Project Twitter Diary

For janicetly would be in FD SUBS TEAM.. you can star the discussion on this tread >>>> Discussion Room for FD SUBS TEAM

For now, all of you guys (i mentioned) who have agreed to do this project... thank you so much for your willingness to help us...!
me and mieru will do our best on contributing this project...

I hope this project will be as success as last 200th Day Project! ^^ hwaiting!!

Last edited by xianlie90 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
xianlie90
Admin

Jumlah posting : 58

View user profile http://dimplecouple.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Teuk Sora Thread First Page

Post  lallachan on Thu May 10, 2012 1:50 pm

Why not add the link for the episodes too?^^ I mean the episodes in streaming and eventuals downloads Wink

lallachan

Jumlah posting : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Thu May 10, 2012 2:22 pm

lallachan wrote:Why not add the link for the episodes too?^^ I mean the episodes in streaming and eventuals downloads Wink

you mean this one below? :3

EPISODES
Spoiler:
Raw Video credits: campuscouple & semi-fly at soompi
Subs credits: AngelSubs, KShowNow, FDSubs

WGM Preview with Suju: AngelSubs-DailyMotion

EP1 - LeeTeuk and Sora as WGM new couple. First awkward-but-sweet meeting in Movie
campuscouple Raw-Vid , AngelSubs-Vimeo , KSNSubs

EP2 - Fighting Junior helping TeukSo to be closer by giving missions
semi-fly Raw-Vid , AngelSubs-Vimeo , KSNSubs

etc

for episodes it'll contains brief explanations, links to the raw-vid, and link to subs from diff subbers... we put "Episode" at the middle between "Timeline" and "Soundtracks" Smile
xianlie90
Admin

Jumlah posting : 58

View user profile http://dimplecouple.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down