Discussion Room for WORDING TEAM

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Discussion Room for WORDING TEAM

Post  xianlie90 on Sun May 06, 2012 10:19 am

Hey guys, this is the place for you to share your ideas for Teuk Sora Thread First Page wording

For now you may focusing your work on:
1. About Couple: TeukSora introduction (max 3 paragraph) simple but complete & make others want to know more about DC

2. EPISODES: brief explanation of each episodes, example:
EP1 - LeeTeuk and Sora as WGM new couple. First awkward-but-sweet meeting in movie
EP2 - Fighting Junior helping TeukSo to be closer by giving missions

(those are example, you may change it)

3. NEWS: Finding news related to TeukSo to be include in the first page
(for this Moielle agreed to do it with xianlie90)

You may also give advise if you would like to add something in the first page..

Happy discussing! Hwaiting!! Smile

xianlie90
Admin

Jumlah posting : 58

View user profile http://dimplecouple.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for WORDING TEAM

Post  33rumieru on Tue May 08, 2012 12:19 pm

In addition to Xianlie's explanation above, I would like to add what have been discussed with Hanyi earlier for
EPISODES: brief explanation of each episodes

Hanyi asked "Regarding the description of each episode, I am wondering if you would like to adopt the text preview of MBC or you would like to have a self-written one?"

My answer is
"we follow what MBC is revealing, at a simpler word, don't have to be exactly the same, just like what Hanyi said, the gist is fine.

We don't have to worry about those people who complain we are revealing too much cause we are following what MBC revealed to us.

We also don't have to worry about those people who complain we are revealing too little cause in the first place if we don't do the episode description, there is nothing to reveal at all, we are kind enough to reveal some stuff, and if they think what we revealed is too little, they can go and look for more spoiler in other places."

If anyone has other opinion or have better idea, please feel free to let us know =)

33rumieru

Jumlah posting : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hanyi on Thu May 10, 2012 6:53 am

Hi team,

My pleasure with work with you all! I would like to seek your views on the synposis of the episodes. Further to my discussion with Mieru (pls refer to her post above), I have retrieved some of the translations of the official WGM text preview that I have done in the past. Pasted below is one of the examples:
이특♡소라 : 보조개 하우스의 여섯 식구(?)
신혼집에서 홀로 소라를 기다리고 있는 특 남편!
스케줄이 바쁜 아내를 위해 특별한 이벤트를 준비했는데~
팬들이 보내준 수십 개의 빼곡한 질문들! “특강부부! 그것이 알고 싶다!”
서로에 대한 궁금증을 풀어가던 중, 소라가 갑자기 눈물을 흘린 사연은?

그리고, 신혼집에서 애완동물을 키워보기로 한 두 사람!
남다른 애완동물을 원한 두 사람은, 먼저 파충류 가게로 향하는데~
보아뱀, 악어, 게코도마뱀 등 희귀한 동물들을 보게 된 이특&소라의 반응은?

이어서 또 다른 동물을 만나러 가게 된 특강부부!
서울 한복판에 있을 리 없는! 보고도 믿기지 않는다는(?) 이것은 정체는 무엇?
이특&소라의 눈과 마음을 사로잡은 이 애완동물.. 과연 집에서 키울 수 있을지?

마지막으로 물고기를 보러 간 이특&소라!
어항 속 예쁜 물고기들을 구경하고, 물고기를 키우기로 정하게 되는데~
물고기들에게 이름도 지어주고 먹이도 주며 오붓한 시간을 보내는 두 사람!
신혼집에 처음으로 새 식구(?)를 맞이한 특강부부의 모습은 과연 어떨지?

Teukie waits for his wife alone in Dimple House. He has prepared a special event for his busy wife. The Dimple Couple received a lot of questions from their fans. When the couple are learning/exploring about each other (guess dealing with the fans' questions), Sora suddenly shed tears!

The couple visits a pet shop to shop for a suitable pet. They come across some rare animals and move on to another place where the animal they meet cannot be brought home. Lastly, the couple decided to buy some fish. They gave names to the fish they bought home.

(Hangul by WGM, English by Hanyi)
I propose that the length of the synposis will be around this long. Unlike the text preview whose objective is to attract audience to watch the show, we may provide details of the episode so that readers will know what happened without watching it (e.g. "What made Sora burst into tears?" vs "Sora shed tears because she missed her parents.")

If you have no objection, I volunteered to take care of ep. 1-10 and the last two ep as the first batch, as I am recently engaged in heavy office work and cannot commit to do the whole to avoid dragging the progress. If progress of both my office work and this write-up is satisfactory, I will take up the rest. Of course I may do the other two tasks if anyone has already started working on the write-up.

Since this forum may be limited to only a few of us, I suggest we post our work up here to avoid delay. I will check this discussion thread during office hours, so most of the time I can respond promptly.

hanyi

Jumlah posting : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Thu May 10, 2012 10:15 am

Hi Hanyi,Thanks for the sample post.

Alright, as you all know we are able to do this project because campuscouple has been kind,agreeing to amend her first post for this revamp project.

However, I still have the concern whether 1 post is enough to fit in all the stuff we want to share.
I have never tried to write a very very very long post that cause soompi to reject my post. I only know I can only post a limited emoticons.

For the sample episode, I am fine.
Revealing Sora shedding tears but not revealing too much to the extent that viewers don't have to watch at all. Try not to exceed 8 lines.

Others, any comments?

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hanyi on Thu May 10, 2012 10:21 am

Oh...everything we are doing has to be put in one page? I really doubt if it works. Probably 8 lines will be too much for each episode. Shocked

hanyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Thu May 10, 2012 10:27 am

On behalf of Viyra, I would like to inform everyone that Viyra is away from town so might be difficult to access and takes more time in responding.

As Hanyi volunteer to do epi 1-10 for Episodes brief Explanation and Moielle will be doing the news together with Xianlie90, I thought Viyra can probably do the 3 paragraphs description of TeukSora.

Viyra was thinking about writing About WGM DIMPLE COUPLE - IN MY EYES

I was thinking that this might be something more like an artwork instead of a brief description we mentioned above. I prefer brief description of TeukSora is without any personal emotion description, more general which are accepted by all FDs, i.e All FDs agree about the "Ascending to Heaven Smile" =)

"WGM Dimple Couple - In My Eyes" can be contributed under artwork sections (writings, poems, fanfics are considered artwork - the art of writing Razz) so probably in the future when other FDs wanna contribute in writing about their version of Dimple Couple (Dimple Couple In Their Eyes), we can do that in the artwork section in the future.

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Thu May 10, 2012 10:31 am

hanyi wrote:Oh...everything we are doing has to be put in one page? I really doubt if it works. Probably 8 lines will be too much for each episode. Shocked

Yes, but we won't be putting the pictures,gifs etc in the page, we will only put a link to those pictures.
For news, we will also provide the links instead of the news itself (with one line description of the news).
You can view in the general page Xianlie's concept on the first page. Feel free to give feedback to us.
Yes, I do agree with you that 8 lines might be too much. What about reducing it to 4 lines?

Perhaps you can work closely with the team who is doing the episode screencaptures. Pictures and Words work together to tell more stories.

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Thu May 10, 2012 4:02 pm

just check this thread and finally got to see hanyi's post here ^^
(strange.. usually i got notification via email to all threads... but this one missed.. hmm..)

anyway, @hanyi-ssi..
just like mieru says, we'll just do all the re-vamp into ONE post (campuscouple's post to be exact)..... so 8lines will be...tough..

i'm not good on wording, but for your example maybe you can make it shorter into something like this:
Teuk waits for his wife & prepared a special event at Dimple House. While trying to answer fans questions, Sora suddenly shed tears! Teukso visits some pet-shops and they came home with new family members ("Lee", "Teuk", "So" , "Ra")

and @mieru no need to say much but i agree with
"I prefer brief description of TeukSora is without any personal emotion description"
Smile
xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hanyi on Fri May 11, 2012 2:08 am

@xianlie: No worries, I will try my best to make the synposis as succinct as possible. And the synopsis will be impersonal and balanced.

hanyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil_V on Fri May 11, 2012 2:32 am

hanyi wrote:@xianlie: No worries, I will try my best to make the synposis as succinct as possible. And the synopsis will be impersonal and balanced.

Hanyi, have you made any wording for eps 1-4?
If you have please post them here. Me and Lala will try to make the screencaps as in line as possible with the eps. wording.
If you haven't , let us work on the screencaps first, and later we may discuss which one is the best.

Lil_V

Jumlah posting : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hanyi on Fri May 11, 2012 2:34 am

No, not yet started for any ep. Am considering to start in weekend. Please feel free to work on the screencaps first.

hanyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Tue May 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Hello, Wording Team ^^ how are you doing guys? I hope everything you do gone well...

I want to share an idea... how about adding "RULES" section on the 1st page?

Well,actually I come with this idea after I read TeukSora soompi thread just now...
there's a little debate between FDs about not so teukso related stuff which stir an "uncomfortable atmosphere" in the thread... (its about teukie tweet a pic of him, tiffanny and taeyon mc-ing Google event)

and I know maybe sometimes we use capital letters to attract others attention on our opinion.... but IMHO reading full post with capital letters made me feel someone are yelling at me.. (and i'm sure its not only me who have that thought...since i believe all Internet users understand that using capital letters in a conversation means "someone are yelling")... anyway thanks to some great FDs who try lead situation to the unwritten rules, the thread became calm again..

but i still think we need to make some "written rules"...
looking back at the early pages, we also have problem with individual updates or something which not so related with TeukSora... I remember there's a comment such as "Doesn't soompi have its own Suju's thread?" (thanks to FD-akane_tran who came out with spoiler idea) and also we once reminded by semi-fly moderator because talking about DreamHigh2 in teukso thread other than DH2 thread...

well, what i mean with "written rules" doesn't mean to limiting FD to share their thoughts... only for leading them to the main purpose of TeukSo thread and avoid any misunderstanding...

I've checked others wgm thread in soompi... and some of them have it also.. maybe we can take this as example on how we gonna make teukso thread rules...

ADAM Thread

YONGSEO Thread

KHUNTORIA Thread

okay, thx for reading my long post.. kkk any feedback please? Smile
xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Tue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Despite respecting the rules...I am normally the ones who break the rules Razz
I actually think our thread is kinda special cause so far we don't have trolls...
Wow, some other thread don't allow one liners but us, we are fine with that...or not?
Xian, I like short and simple rules..
Okay, file sharing is not allowed, so how are we gonna shared the file we sub? is this actually part of soompi rule? (never go to read). and ...does "no file sharing" includes not sharing Detective Case file, FDs artwork file, video file, translation file etc etc etc?
Refrain from making unnecessary comments...hrm, I remember we welcome all sort of comments supporting TeukSora...
how to define "unnecessary"?

I am fine with the rules but I think that the longer the rules, the more the rules will be broken and those who try to keep the thread goes accordingly will be frustrated.

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Wed May 23, 2012 1:23 am

@mieru Of course i don't mean to copy paste all other wgm threads rules...kkk
I just take a screencaps of other threads rules just for an example... so I personally not thinking to include the rules about "no liners" or "unnecessary comments" or "file sharing is not allowed"......we will just break that ourself~

what's more the rules I've imagined is regulations that could make everyone comfortable..
I'm more into Khuntoria's or Yongseo's rules.. Not too strict (like Adam's) but can make it more organized.. plus I also dont like too much rules because as I said earlier I like rules that make everyone comfortable...like:
- support and sharing teuksora loves
- no bashing
- no profanity
- credits your sources
- no hatred toward other artists
- you may use capital letters but not in a one whole post
- use spoiler if you feel your post not really teuksora related stuff
- link to soompi's rules

xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Wed May 23, 2012 10:21 am

Love your rules Smile

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hanyi on Fri May 25, 2012 8:53 am

Hi xianlie and mieru,
Friday afternoon, no mood to work so come here. An update of my tasks. I have written up probably up to episodes 6, but not so satisfied with the result. Anyway, I will post it up here either tonight or tomorrow for others to comment. Then I will know how I can further polish the write-up.

Regarding the rules, you have my full support on this (though I also am the one who usually broke the rules by starting war with others). A few things that came up my mind immediately which I would like to share with you:
1. Do we really have a FD who is kind of the administrator of the DC thread? While it is out of our goodwill to introduce some rules to make our thread, if this is not done or announced by some "authority" I am afraid that there may be repercussions.

2. The rules are to be posted on the first page, I suppose. I wonder how many FDs, including newbies, will note the rules. I recalled that I have read something like no SUJU or Dream High 2 stuff in the thread. If people followed the sequence, then they should have read these arrangements before. But we saw a lot of repeated sharings. This has to be tackled in order for the rules to be in force.

3. If we are to introduce such rules now those FDs who have violated them may have bad feelings that the rules are tailor made for them. So I suggest to introduce the rules when WGM resumes airing (hopefully not distant). We may nicely say that in the past when there is no new episode, we think that it is good to keep the thread alive by including the non-TeukSora stuff (like SS4, commercial endorsements, etc). With the airing we should have enough TeukSora stuff to share and no other unrelated issues should be included anymore.

Oh, just come up with a live example. Can I still post my opinions towards the bad comments of JangWoo shippers on DC, hehe?

Sorry for another long reply. I said I have to rectify this problem....

hanyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Sat May 26, 2012 1:30 am

Hi Hanyi, Yah sure, please feel free to post whatever you need us to comment on relating to content in TeukSora 1st Page Soompi Thread. And...it's alright to post a long message here.
Okay below is rules posted by Xianlie in previous page:
- support and sharing teuksora loves
- no bashing
- no profanity
- credits your sources
- no hatred toward other artists
- you may use capital letters but not in a one whole post
- use spoiler if you feel your post not really teuksora related stuff
- link to soompi's rules

Basically, I have nothing to add to this rules...totally fine with it.

Okay now, go to Hanyi's concern:

1. Do we really have a FD who is kind of the administrator of the DC thread? While it is out of our goodwill to introduce some rules to make our thread, if this is not done or announced by some "authority" I am afraid that there may be repercussions.

I only know semi-fly is the administrator of the thread. She doesn't comment much but she does monitor the thread, so she will warn us when the thread becomes way out of topic.
I only remember she reminded us not to post about DH2 as DH2 has its own thread.

As for the unofficial, I remember Viyra is very strict about posting only TeukSora related stuff...I somehow disagree with her about some stuff and agree about some others too..and I am thankful and glad she is back to TeukSora thread.

2. The rules are to be posted on the first page, I suppose. I wonder how many FDs, including newbies, will note the rules. I recalled that I have read something like no SUJU or Dream High 2 stuff in the thread. If people followed the sequence, then they should have read these arrangements before. But we saw a lot of repeated sharings. This has to be tackled in order for the rules to be in force.

Well...repeated sharings is unavoidable...
Every FDs come at different timing...and some might overlook what has been posted in the beginning....
Now the thread has reached 400++ pages and it is difficult to trace back (especially for very new FDs)..
Anyway, repeated sharings is also fine with me cause every FDs might have different way of expressing their thought about one event..
Just like SSTP...this has been shared since end of December...throughout January....but still, some new FDs who just joined later, is free to express their thought about it.
Just like the nickname special1004....if FDs really read the thread from page 1 - 100, I am very sure, they should have already known what the meaning is cause ELF shared all this basic stuff...
but I am totally fine when new FDs getting excited for their findings... they remind me of myself when I first joined the fandom.
What we can do is to let them know the good stuff shared by pioneer FDs back in page 1-100 (basic very useful informative introduction of TeukSora).
page 100 - page 250 (all happenings before 200th Days celebration) and page 250 onwards, TeukSora happenings after their 200th Days celebration. and, for Family rules : Page 1 =)

3. If we are to introduce such rules now those FDs who have violated them may have bad feelings that the rules are tailor made for them. So I suggest to introduce the rules when WGM resumes airing (hopefully not distant). We may nicely say that in the past when there is no new episode, we think that it is good to keep the thread alive by including the non-TeukSora stuff (like SS4, commercial endorsements, etc). With the airing we should have enough TeukSora stuff to share and no other unrelated issues should be included anymore.

For me, we can talk about anything that we can relate back to TeukSora...So like DH2....there are sooo many things inside DH2 that is related to TeukSora..As for SS4, it is related to TeukSora too, depends on how individual FDs see it..so it is unavoidable.
In the past, ELF and Angel as well as Sora's fans will post some individual activities but these are in spoilers (thanks to akane_tran). Besides, even thoug all this individual activities might not look related now, but in the future it will...
Just like the Summer Collection Lil_V did...if we didn't pay attention to their individual activities. How are we going to realise, they actually wore similar style of fashion? So, I personally don't mind of posting of individual activities cause I always believe they are much related to TeukSora.
We have this rule anyway "use spoiler if you feel your post not really teuksora related stuff" ^_^

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Write-up for Ep 1-4

Post  hanyi on Sun May 27, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi mieru, thanks for your detailed explanation. I think they are fine. Maybe we can make it into the "Ten Rules of Fight Dimple House". Very Happy

Posted below is the write-up for episodes 1-4. Please let me have your comments. Other episodes will be posted here when they are ready.

Ep01. We are just married♡
Leader of Super Junior, 30-year-old Lee Teuk finally got married. Without knowing who his bride will be, Lee Teuk announced the happy news to his fans at Music Camp. He also distributed a specially-designed wedding invitation to his colleagues. Lee Teuk finally met his bride in the theater because his wife is the talented actress, Kang Sora. Teuk was so astonished by Sora’s beauty that he could only greet her again and again.

Ep02. Your are my Prince/Princess♡
The SJ members could not stand the awkwardness between the new couple and gave the newly-wed their first mission ~ to decide on their pet names. Based on his first impression, Teuk named Sora As "Baby Princess" and Sora reciprocated by calling him "Prince". At the request of the "Fighting Junior" (FJ), the couple danced and exchanged their anticipation for their marriage. Thanks to FJ, the couple was less awkward.

Ep03. The Song for You Only♪
Teuk drove Sora to the restaurant that he had reserved for their first date. The two were still awkward and so they tried to talk on the way yo Namshan. Sora surprised Tuek by naming all the programme he is in. Teuk took his wife to the rooftop to admire the magnificent scenery of Seoul under the starry night. He sang his dedicated song to Sora and also tried to impress her with a special event. The couple also accomplished a task which would increase the chance of falling in love.

Ep.04 The Man Behind A Successful Actress
Teuk visited the set to surprise his wife, who was busy in the shooting of a daily drama. He was so timid to approach Sora until the crew had to move to another location. Teuk introduced himself as Sora's husband and gave out health drinks to the crew hoping for their better support to Sora. Teuk also asked the Director's permission to be a cameo.

hanyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Sun May 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Hanyi~~~ lol.....Dimple House rules are soooo awesome!! this is a cool idea...my cheek is ascending Razz
So we need 2 more rules huh...
what will be the punishement if FDs break 2 of the rules?? Razz

Okay, let's go to your write up..

Leader of Super Junior, 30-year-old Lee Teuk finally got married. Without knowing who his bride will be, Lee Teuk announced the happy news to his fans at Music Camp. He also distributed a specially-designed wedding invitation to his colleagues. Lee Teuk finally met his bride in the theater because his wife is the talented actress, Kang Sora. Teuk was so astonished by Sora’s beauty that he could only greet her again and again.

When Teuk just got married in epi 1, he hasn't turned 30 yet Wink
LOL Hanyi......Music Camp???? Music Camp??? not Music Core?? LOL..
Oh...greet her again and again and again...I start to imagine now >V<
Okay Hanyi, other than above I am fine with epi 1 write up..

Ep02. Your are my Prince/Princess♡
The SJ members could not stand the awkwardness between the new couple and gave the newly-wed their first mission ~ to decide on their pet names. Based on his first impression, Teuk named Sora As "Baby Princess" and Sora reciprocated by calling him "Prince". At the request of the "Fighting Junior" (FJ), the couple danced and exchanged their anticipation for their marriage. Thanks to FJ, the couple was less awkward.

^__^ you make me wanna watch epi 2 even more (already wanted to rewatch earlier today)..

Teuk drove Sora to the restaurant that he had reserved for their first date. The two were still awkward and so they tried to talk on the way yo Namshan. Sora surprised Tuek by naming all the programme he is in. Teuk took his wife to the rooftop to admire the magnificent scenery of Seoul under the starry night. He sang his dedicated song to Sora and also tried to impress her with a special event. The couple also accomplished a task which would increase the chance of falling in love.

yo = to --- Tuek = Teuk
accomplish a task...lol....increase chance of falling love rofl!!!

Ep.04 The Man Behind A Successful Actress
Teuk visited the set to surprise his wife, who was busy in the shooting of a daily drama. He was so timid to approach Sora until the crew had to move to another location. Teuk introduced himself as Sora's husband and gave out health drinks to the crew hoping for their better support to Sora. Teuk also asked the Director's permission to be a cameo.

timid Teuk -_-'' LOL..

Okay Hanyi...I am totally OK with the write up except some little part in epi 1..

@xian...
can we do 3-5 lines like what Hanyi has done? considering we have saved so much space for some of the section by using blogger to post some of our stuff??

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hanyi on Sun May 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Can only think of this punishment "To help baby sitting Lee, Teuk, So and Ra if any of the above rules is breached (so DC can enjoy their lovey dovey moments)". cheers

Ep.01
Yes, it should be "Show! Music Core". I drafted this long before WGM was replaced by this show.
Hmmm...second thought that there is no need to mention Teukie's age, so I will simply delete it.
Revised version in blue.
Lee Teuk, leader of Super Junior, finally got married. Without knowing who his bride will be, Lee Teuk announced the happy news to his fans at "Show! Music Core". He also distributed a specially-designed wedding invitation to his colleagues. Lee Teuk finally met his bride in the theater because his wife is the talented actress, Kang Sora. Teuk was so astonished by Sora’s beauty that he could only greet her again and again.

Ep.03
This was done on the plane with my ipad, sorry for the typo. Revised version as follows:
Teuk drove Sora to the restaurant that he had reserved for their first date. The two were still awkward and so they tried to talk on the way to Namshan. Sora surprised Teuk by naming all the programme he is in. Teuk took his wife to the rooftop to admire the magnificent scenery of Seoul under the starry night. He sang his dedicated song to Sora and also tried to impress her with a special event. The couple also accomplished a task which would increase the chance of falling in love.

So the write-up for the first four episodes are done. Should we try to revamp the first page on the Saturday when WGM will be resumed?

hanyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Mon May 28, 2012 3:41 pm

@mieru yeah... i think 3 or 4 lines would be fine.. Smile

@hanyi totally fine with ep1,2 and 4

only for
Teuk drove Sora to the restaurant that he had reserved for their first date. The two were still awkward and so they tried to talk on the way to Namshan. Sora surprised Teuk by naming all the programme he is in. Teuk took his wife to the rooftop to admire the magnificent scenery of Seoul under the starry night. He sang his dedicated song to Sora and also tried to impress her with a special event. The couple also accomplished a task which would increase the chance of falling in love.

I think no need to include the bold sentence would also be okay... Smile

*poke mieru* accomplished a task = feeding each other + love shoot??? LOLLL xD

wow hanyi.... "Ten Rules of Fighting Dimple House" sound really nice! Smile ur idea gives me inspiration to make the rules design look alike with DC's "Ten Rules of Dimple House" board... xD *suddenly got excited*

"To help baby sitting Lee, Teuk, So and Ra if any of the above rules is breached (so DC can enjoy their lovey dovey moments)"
this is better then punishment that come out in my head.. (cleaning the Dimple House toilet) LOL xD

btw what about the last one? we need 1 more rules... well, i prefer something like fun rules for the closing... (something like "have fun!" maybe? kkkk) any suggestion?

So the write-up for the first four episodes are done. Should we try to revamp the first page on the Saturday when WGM will be resumed?
not quite sure..
i just hope soompi will finished the database migration ASAP so i can continue my work there... and we can do the revamp right after all the works accumulated...

actually i've post the 1st page structure in soompi :p but i put all of it in spoiler.....
i do that because this forum and soompi works abit diff.... and i want to know how the 1st page will look in soompi later....

but because of soompi are in migration from the old database to the new database few days ago.... suddenly the post are not in spoiler anymore.... arghh.. hope no one will realized it yet before we announce the proj...
and it also changed soompi post links... this make me need to change all refered links to soompi post... like raw-vids shared by semi-fly in "Episodes" section... and some links in "TeukSora Outside WGM" section...

but the main problem is soompi still doesn't allow to edit post... so this abit disturbing our plan...

here if you wanna check: soompi post
xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Mon May 28, 2012 4:48 pm

The last rule will be something like DC's Bojoge House rule? "The one who broke 2 of the rules will get punishment?"
but the punishment is so good...playing with ee.teuk.so.ra ....lol...
if that's the case, i will be tempted to break the rules all the time, you know why?
cause i want eeteuk and sora to spend more time with each other...and when they come home from their date..(since i am taking care of their babies), i need to report to them so i get to meet them Razz

Migosh...we are supposed to discuss some serious stuff about first page of soompi and i slowly turn into spazzing mode...

Xian...did you post something similar somewhere?? how come I feel that I have read your similar post before? dejavu...-_-''
and..yah...feeding...and what the love shoot LOL....
btw...your punishment...washing toilet...tht's scary..but still, readers know we can't force them to wash toilet LOL...so is this what you mean by "a more fun rule?"

My 2 main rules are only "have fun spazzing TeukSora" and "spread the love of TeukSora"
which I didn't even do much nowadays for second one...

Oh ya, for the rule "no hatred to other artists" I think need to be rephrased..cause it's actually up to them to hate or dislike anyone...but what they can't do is to write something that show disrespect to other artists and themselves... Razz

btw everyone, thanks for the hardwork..i am picking up some gif creating again...share with u some~

Sora ssi wants bobo since early age~

Last edited by 33rumieru on Mon May 28, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding stuff)

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Wed May 30, 2012 1:56 am

@mieru no no no.. ur not having dejavu.. i posted that in Picture Team discuss room... but hanyi may not read it yet, so I decided to post them here again :p kkkk

I think "spread the love of TeukSora" have same meaning with "support and sharing teuksora loves"....?
but i like your lines more... so how if we change it to
"support, share and spread the love of TeukSora" ?

.....wait, are "share" and "spread" has the same meaning? LOL...
maybe "support and spread the love of TeukSora" would be better.. Smile

and I agree with "have fun spazzing TeukSora" ^^ (although i also didn't do it nowadays.. T__T)

hmm.. ur right.. how will we rephrase "no hatred to other artists" ?
"don't do something which show disrespect to other artists" (?) Razz kkkkkk *ugh.. i'm so bad in wording (- -")*

about the punishment.. i seriously can't think any other punishment beside washing toilet.. XD lol.... and baby sitting lee, teuk, so and ra from hanyi also sound fun... but still, like you said readers know they can't actually get those punishment..
so basically.. we don't have any punishment (?) LOLLL

kkkkkkk... I don't even know sora distracted by teuk's sexy lips X3 (gonna rewatch, gonna rewatch) nice gif.....~~~~ arigatou mieru ^^
xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil_V on Thu May 31, 2012 7:17 am

hanyi wrote:Can only think of this punishment "To help baby sitting Lee, Teuk, So and Ra if any of the above rules is breached (so DC can enjoy their lovey dovey moments)". cheers

Ep.01
Yes, it should be "Show! Music Core". I drafted this long before WGM was replaced by this show.
Hmmm...second thought that there is no need to mention Teukie's age, so I will simply delete it.
Revised version in blue.
Lee Teuk, leader of Super Junior, finally got married. Without knowing who his bride will be, Lee Teuk announced the happy news to his fans at "Show! Music Core". He also distributed a specially-designed wedding invitation to his colleagues. Lee Teuk finally met his bride in the theater because his wife is the talented actress, Kang Sora. Teuk was so astonished by Sora’s beauty that he could only greet her again and again.

Ep.03
This was done on the plane with my ipad, sorry for the typo. Revised version as follows:

Hanyi, i've posted the link for the screencaps. tried to match with your wording.

eps 1
direct link : https://2img.net/h/i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii491/me_vna/eps1.jpg

eps.2
direct link : https://2img.net/h/i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii491/me_vna/eps2.jpg

thanks.

Lil_V

Jumlah posting : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hanyi on Thu May 31, 2012 11:56 am

Sorry for not coming here often. Since weekend is coming, I will complete all the episodes this week.

Thanks, Lil_V, the screen caps are nice.

@Xianlie, I will take your advice and make the necessary amendments. I shall email the final version to mieru then. Thanks.

hanyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next