Discussion Room for WORDING TEAM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Discussion Room for WORDING TEAM

Post  dzudzu on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:43 am

@Hanyi, I've made screencaps for episode 6-8, hopefully it will suit your wording, if it not, tell me, i'll change my caps... thank you Smile

direct link episode 6 : https://2img.net/h/i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t497/dzudzu22/screencapsepisode6.jpg

direct link episode 7 : https://2img.net/h/i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t497/dzudzu22/screencapsepisode7.jpg

direct link episode 8 : https://2img.net/h/i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t497/dzudzu22/screencapsepisode8.jpg

dzudzu

Jumlah posting : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Thanks dzudzu for the pic..
Xian,is it alright we put 4 representative pics in the episodes?the size of the pics dzudzu posted are not so big so I think 4 representative pics are alright too.

33rumieru

Jumlah posting : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:05 pm

alright... just finished the rules.. what do you guys think?

@hanyi well, me and mieru decide not to include the punishment part... we avoid the risk that haters might take advantage of those and purposely break the rules and challenge us with the punishment.. ^^;

@mieru i still think 1 representative pic for each ep is enough mieru.. I think i'll work with this.. so you and picture team can concentrate on making screencaps and gifs Smile
besides.. it's pity if we have to resize all SC from lil_V and dzu2 coz i like large ver of their hardwork.. Smile

xianlie90
Admin

Jumlah posting : 58

View user profile http://dimplecouple.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:32 am

Ok in that case, who will do the selection for the screencap they have done?
I think I will still include the 4pics in screencaps section no matter which picture is selected for the episode guide then.
is that alright?

As for the 10rules design....wow!look similar to dc one..
thanks xian!

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Hi all,

on behalf of sqd66, I would like to post the 3 short paragraph that sqd66 has written..
She has this idea about doing it "before" "during" "after"
I think it's an awesome idea..except that we have a problem with the "after" part as now we are still in the "during" period Razz

Below is by sqd66:

Before:
Leeteuk-Popular Leader of Super Junior who are unquestionably one of the top Idol groups in Korea.
Kang Sora-A young new beautiful actress who caught the eye of the public with her role
in the movie "Sunny".

Leeteuk-Popular Leader of Super Junior who are unquestionably one of the top Idol groups in Korea. Kang Sora-A young new beautiful actress who caught the eye of the public with her role in the movie "Sunny". They had their first fateful meeting on the show Strong Heart. There she was near Leeteuk a veteran in the industry who kindly helped her with her jacket..a fateful encounter which would later be a sweet memory for the couple as they reminisced about the show and their first meeting.
During:
The show "We Got Married" selected Leeteuk and Kang Sora as one of their new couples. As MBC stated this was
a match of a mismatched pair.Right from the start these two had sparks fly and their chemistry was
apparent to the viewers.Their shyness and awkwardness engrossed the viewers who were seeking
to witness more interaction between the two week after week.
After:
With some time Leeteuk and Sora grew more comfortable around each other.
DC fans had their cheeks ascending to the heavens watching these two.
Their appearance on the show was interrupted unfortunately due to a strike by MBC which caused their
taping to stop. Did absence make the heart grow fonder? DC couple fans think so but let's wait and see!

========
I think the before and during are fine =)
Xian feedback about including the first time they met in Strong Heart for "before" paragraph. -Update: DONE-

sqd66, thanks so much for this ^_^
everyone, appreciate your feedback

Last edited by 33rumieru on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional for "Before")

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:44 am

for me...

Before = OKAY
During = VERY OKAY
After = i think sooner or later... after DC's WGM finished.... (how much i hope it'll last forever!!) we still need to fix this last part.... so as for now I'm okay with this wording..

anyway, thx mieru and sqd66! ^^ so much appreciate for your guys works!
xianlie90
Admin

Jumlah posting : 58

View user profile http://dimplecouple.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Before:
Leeteuk-Popular Leader of Super Junior who are unquestionably one of the top Idol groups in Korea. Kang Sora-A young new beautiful actress who caught the eye of the public with her role in the movie "Sunny". They had their first fateful meeting on the show Strong Heart. There she was near Leeteuk a veteran in the industry who kindly helped her with her jacket..a fateful encounter which would later be a sweet memory for the couple as they reminisced about the show and their first meeting.
During:
The show "We Got Married" selected Leeteuk and Kang Sora as one of their new couples. As MBC stated this was
a match of a mismatched pair.Right from the start these two had sparks fly and their chemistry was
apparent to the viewers.Their shyness and awkwardness engrossed the viewers who were seeking
to witness more interaction between the two week after week.
After:
With some time Leeteuk and Sora grew more comfortable around each other.
DC fans had their cheeks ascending to the heavens watching these two.
Their appearance on the show was interrupted unfortunately due to a strike by MBC which caused their
taping to stop. Did absence make the heart grow fonder? DC couple fans think so but let's wait and see!
================
My only complain is the last sentence highlighted in blue cause it will be expired in less than 7 days Razz
Other than that, I am fine.
Okay, so for now, I will just assume it is done for Dimple Couple introduction.
Thanks sqd66 for the write up.
Thanks everyone who has given inputs and comments.

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2