Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  xianlie90 on Sun May 06, 2012 10:58 am

Hey guys, this is the place for you to share your ideas for "Teuk Sora Thread First Page" pictures...

For now you may focusing your work on:
1. ScreenCaps & Gifs: Making screencap (10pcs) and gif (5pcs) for each ep.. no need HQ.. as long still good quality.. dont forget to put credits on your artwork

2. FanMade - Fan-Art: you may contributing your artwork and compile the links to your artwork, dont forget to put credits on your artwork

Happy discussing! Hwaiting!! Smile
avatar
xianlie90
Admin

Jumlah posting : 58
Join date : 2012-05-05

View user profile http://dimplecouple.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  Lil_V on Tue May 08, 2012 2:43 am

xianlie90 wrote:Hey guys, this is the place for you to share your ideas for "Teuk Sora Thread First Page" pictures...

For now you may focusing your work on:
1. ScreenCaps & Gifs: Making screencap (10pcs) and gif (5pcs) for each ep.. no need HQ.. as long still good quality.. dont forget to put credits on your artwork

2. FanMade - Fan-Art: you may contributing your artwork and compile the links to your artwork, dont forget to put credits on your artwork

Happy discussing! Hwaiting!! Smile

Annyong..
anybody's home?? kekekeke
well just wanna ask...how will we divide the screencap making?
and for the twitter trending project, I have made the screen caps n a few artwork, how should i start?
thank youuuuuuuuuuuu...
avatar
Lil_V

Jumlah posting : 15
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  xianlie90 on Tue May 08, 2012 9:58 am

Lil_V wrote:well just wanna ask...how will we divide the screencap making?
and for the twitter trending project, I have made the screen caps n a few artwork, how should i start?
thank youuuuuuuuuuuu...

for the screencap making i'll trust it with you and lallachan Smile

i knew you guys are the best on making sceencap.. maybe you both can divide it to screencap for ep 1-11 done by someone and the other one will take the rest of ep 12-22..

for trending project you could send us whatever you've worked.. we'll take alook and then maybe adding some advise for the trending project work you did Smile
avatar
xianlie90
Admin

Jumlah posting : 58
Join date : 2012-05-05

View user profile http://dimplecouple.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  33rumieru on Tue May 08, 2012 1:52 pm

To post something, please click on the "quote" button as I am also using that and I still can't find any "reply" button yet Razz

33rumieru

Jumlah posting : 91
Join date : 2012-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  xianlie90 on Tue May 08, 2012 2:12 pm

i changed it guys Smile you could find the "post reply" button on top right beside "new topic"
avatar
xianlie90
Admin

Jumlah posting : 58
Join date : 2012-05-05

View user profile http://dimplecouple.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down

Screencap

Post  Lil_V on Wed May 09, 2012 2:00 am

Can I ask technically again? Hahahaha....dunno why feel so spiritful...
Juat want to make sure.
1. how many caps per episode me and should me n lala make?
2. how many gif per episode me and should me n lala make? (woah...this will be hard for me)
3. Lala n I seems want to just divide bit by bit, for example I will do eps 1 and she will do eps. 2. and go on.
4. Should we make the screencaps from the subtitled video or raw (since I've got the subbed only).
5. For twitter project, should I post the link only from photobucket?
6. Please list me any program to be downloaded to support the editing. So far I only use photoscape and PrtSc program. I use pc with window starter.

sunny Thanks.
avatar
Lil_V

Jumlah posting : 15
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  33rumieru on Wed May 09, 2012 2:45 am

Lil_V wrote:Can I ask technically again? Hahahaha....dunno why feel so spiritful...
Juat want to make sure.
1. how many caps per episode me and should me n lala make?
2. how many gif per episode me and should me n lala make? (woah...this will be hard for me)
3. Lala n I seems want to just divide bit by bit, for example I will do eps 1 and she will do eps. 2. and go on.
4. Should we make the screencaps from the subtitled video or raw (since I've got the subbed only).
5. For twitter project, should I post the link only from photobucket?
6. Please list me any program to be downloaded to support the editing. So far I only use photoscape and PrtSc program. I use pc with window starter.

sunny Thanks.
Mieru's suggestion:

1. how many caps per episode me and should me n lala make?
For every Episode, it is better to put just one image but you can combine 4 scenes inside one image file.
2. how many gif per episode me and should me n lala make? (woah...this will be hard for me)
You can make between 1-5 per episode.
3. Lala n I seems want to just divide bit by bit, for example I will do eps 1 and she will do eps. 2. and go on.
Totally fine with this
4. Should we make the screencaps from the subtitled video or raw (since I've got the subbed only).
I would prefer the raw file but if you can't find a raw file, if we use subbed file, we just give additional credit to the subber (i.e KSHOWNOW)
5. For twitter project, should I post the link only from photobucket?
What do you mean only from photobucket? You can post the link here, or if xianlie prefer the link to be sent to the email - awaiting respong from xianlie on this
6. Please list me any program to be downloaded to support the editing. So far I only use photoscape and PrtSc program. I use pc with window starter.
For editing: - Paint, Photoshop
For this one I am sure xianlie and lallachan can give better advise.


The above is just Mieru's suggestion. Feel free to give feedback =)

33rumieru

Jumlah posting : 91
Join date : 2012-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  lallachan on Wed May 09, 2012 10:10 am

Finally!! I did it!! I'm here^^
Lil_Vna I don't have raw episodes 1-2-15. Do you have them? I can start to work on ep. 3 in the meanwhile^^
We shoul discuss what is more important to capture... in ep 3 I'll have two for their feeding for sure^^ I'll chose 10 and show you, you tell me if they are fine with you, ok?
By the way for gif we need to chose the moments we want to have "in motion". Do you know how to make gifs? Have you found some tutorial? I use MPEG streamclip to catch the screenshot images, and photoshop to combine them in a gif.

EDIT: Lil_Vna seems like my ep3 is broken, can't open it... Maybe I'll start with ep 4 ç_ç

@xanlie: For the gif, my question is: the size, and how heavy. If we have all different size of gifs, is it ok? do we want to have a unic size? and if it is more heavy than 500 kb then we nee to upload it on photobucket, and we know it has a limit for viewers (too much views can delete the gif temporally). So tell us what you prefer we do Wink

lallachan

Jumlah posting : 7
Join date : 2012-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  xianlie90 on Wed May 09, 2012 2:08 pm

@lalla for the size, its up to you.. Smile as long as its not too heavy..
*coz imo i kinda not liking heavy screencaps xD i'm lazy to wait it loading*

@lil_v u mean you want to make your compilation trending project into picture, then upload it via photobucket, and then give us the link from there?
and i always use photoshop for editing xD maybe lalla can give advise for lil_v?

[EDIT]

@ARYYYYY I LOVE YOUR JANUARY CALENDARRRRRRR xoxoxoxoxooo
avatar
xianlie90
Admin

Jumlah posting : 58
Join date : 2012-05-05

View user profile http://dimplecouple.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  Lil_V on Thu May 10, 2012 2:12 am

xianlie90 wrote:@lalla for the size, its up to you.. Smile as long as its not too heavy..
*coz imo i kinda not liking heavy screencaps xD i'm lazy to wait it loading*

@lil_v u mean you want to make your compilation trending project into picture, then upload it via photobucket, and then give us the link from there?
and i always use photoshop for editing xD maybe lalla can give advise for lil_v?

[EDIT]

@ARYYYYY I LOVE YOUR JANUARY CALENDARRRRRRR xoxoxoxoxooo


@Xian Yes, Xian, you're rite. I plan to upload my artwork n screencaps from twitter trending project at photobucket and give the link here. Can I ?
@Lala can you give me the link for eps 2 and 3 from vimeo as well? kekekekekeke...love it love it. I downloaded the HQ, afraid not having enough space in my netbook kekekekke...
avatar
Lil_V

Jumlah posting : 15
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  33rumieru on Thu May 10, 2012 10:36 am

Hi Picture Team,

I was thinking for the episodes screencapture, probably you can work with the wording team. Look at their brief description of the episodes to help deciding which pictures might be suitable.

Thanks~

33rumieru

Jumlah posting : 91
Join date : 2012-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  lallachan on Thu May 10, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi Lil_v^^ Hi mieru^^
@Lil_v: here are the screencaps I made, for now let's decide what of these to develop in 5 gif^^
(this forum don't let me share external links...) I'll have to put every pic here...
I'll send you with twitter the zip file^^

I'll also upload the links of ep 2 and 3 asap^^

lallachan

Jumlah posting : 7
Join date : 2012-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  dzudzu on Thu May 10, 2012 2:37 pm

hello guys... sorry for late joining Very Happy

so what should i do now?? Smile
avatar
dzudzu

Jumlah posting : 13
Join date : 2012-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  lallachan on Thu May 10, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi dzudzu^^
Do you have raw hd files of the episodes?
do you know how to make gifs?
Me and Lil_Vna are dividing some episodes each, to make what xanlie said at the beginning of this page^^
I'm working on ep 4, Lil_Vna on ep 1, 2, 3.
Ask her if she need some help, maybe you can work on ep 3 for now^^

---

Here I am sharing the screencaps I made (they are not all! some problems with the server...I'll upload the other ones later), tell me what you think will be better deleted, and what would be better as a gif

Oh, problems even here with the uploading of large pics... well, I've sent you the zip file with all the pics, now I have to go sorry^^;

lallachan

Jumlah posting : 7
Join date : 2012-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  dzudzu on Thu May 10, 2012 2:57 pm

i'm ym-ing with vina now, i don't have raw video, i'll tried to make gift... but i only good in artwork, so maybe i will just focus on that... sorry if i didn't helping much Sad
avatar
dzudzu

Jumlah posting : 13
Join date : 2012-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  xianlie90 on Thu May 10, 2012 3:17 pm

Hey guys because of @lalla's previous post about external link, actually this forum works not quite same with soompi..

for image/link
the picture/link wont come out right away after you put the url, instead it'll turn into html code,like this:
[img]http;//image/url.jpg[ /img]
the picture will come out when you try to preview or send your post

to be added


from this screencap above, i'm sure you guys know:
- pink box is for putting external link
- blue box for putting url image
but you may not know the red box one yet.. this one used to host an image or uploading your picture

If you click it, it'll look like this

just browse the picture you want to upload and then click host


it'll uploading your picture and give you the url in thumbnail, image and image url

[EDIT]
for heavy image, maybe you could upload it to photobucket/imageshack first then post the link here, or you could work just like lalla said make it into zip file and send it to your teammate ^^

___________________________________________________

Lil_V wrote:
@Xian Yes, Xian, you're rite. I plan to upload my artwork n screencaps from twitter trending project at photobucket and give the link here. Can I ?

sure dear Smile
avatar
xianlie90
Admin

Jumlah posting : 58
Join date : 2012-05-05

View user profile http://dimplecouple.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  lallachan on Thu May 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Yes xanlie, I tried the way you did, but the images are too large, they come out cutted, and not resized^^
so I guess we'll have to make a zip file of them and open it in our pc.


Lil_Vna: here the links
vimeo.com/user10099641/videos/page:4
you can open the episode you prefer and then copy their URL.

dzudzu: Your artwork will be A LOT needed dear Wink And it is not required to have raw episodes, xanlie teold us we can do even with subbed ones if we have them^^

lallachan

Jumlah posting : 7
Join date : 2012-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  Lil_V on Fri May 11, 2012 2:36 am

lallachan wrote:Yes xanlie, I tried the way you did, but the images are too large, they come out cutted, and not resized^^
so I guess we'll have to make a zip file of them and open it in our pc.


Lil_Vna: here the links
vimeo.com/user10099641/videos/page:4
you can open the episode you prefer and then copy their URL.

dzudzu: Your artwork will be A LOT needed dear Wink And it is not required to have raw episodes, xanlie teold us we can do even with subbed ones if we have them^^


Lalachan, the link you email about the screencaps couldn't be opened. Sad

Btw, i'll send you email about the twitter trending project diary. It consists of direct link. Tell me your comment.
Grazie!
avatar
Lil_V

Jumlah posting : 15
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  lallachan on Fri May 11, 2012 11:27 am

Lil_Vna: are you referring to the link above?
since I can't share links in here, I had to cut the h-t-t-p-:/-/
If you add it it should work.
But if you are referring to the link with my screencaptions (the one from mediafire I emailed you) then I'll try to re-upload it.

lallachan

Jumlah posting : 7
Join date : 2012-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  33rumieru on Fri May 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Hi Picture Team,

Wow you all are progressing so fast.
Thanks for the participation and sorry can't help much here. Can only give support, FIGHTING!! Razz

@dzudzu, you can continue to create artworks and another thing, other than giving feedbacks and suggestions in this thread, feel free to visit other thread to give feedbacks and suggestions in other thread too cause now we are at the beginning stage and need a lot of input =)


33rumieru

Jumlah posting : 91
Join date : 2012-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

General Thread

Post  dzudzu on Sat May 12, 2012 11:06 am

thank you all for encouraging me Very Happy i will try my best to do the artwork..
but for now, actually i'm doing Compilation of TeukSora OST in mp3 format, is it ok? and since my internet connection not in a good condition, so it takes time... i already download all the songs based on what Vinnie and Xianlie post @soompi and now i'm in the process uploading it into my 4shared before i can shared with you guys... sorry if i can visit this thread often Smile
avatar
dzudzu

Jumlah posting : 13
Join date : 2012-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  33rumieru on Sun May 13, 2012 1:14 am

dzudzu wrote:
thank you all for encouraging me Very Happy i will try my best to do the artwork..
but for now, actually i'm doing Compilation of TeukSora OST in mp3 format, is it ok? and since my internet connection not in a good condition, so it takes time... i already download all the songs based on what Vinnie and Xianlie post @soompi and now i'm in the process uploading it into my 4shared before i can shared with you guys... sorry if i can visit this thread often Smile

Hi dzudzu,

First I would like to thank you very much for effort to do the compilation.
Secondly, I would like to inform you that you might need to get the permission from the copyright owner of the mp3 first before doing else you might risk breaking the law (please note the person whom you download from might not be the copyright owner of the mp3 either).
I totally understand your passion to share with lovers of Dimple Couple and being able to download the mp3s are really a great help for all of us. However, I also don't want you to put yourself into a risk just because you wanna share with us.
[edit: I am not sure about the law in your country but I know some countries are very strict about this]

If you upload the mp3s for your personal use, then I can't stop you from that.
However, if it is to be shared in the public, I think it is better not to do that. Sorry, I don't mean to scare you but I just don't want you to impose yourself to such risk. Final decision is fully yours.

33rumieru

Jumlah posting : 91
Join date : 2012-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  dzudzu on Mon May 14, 2012 11:37 am

@Mieru : i think you're right.. ok, i'll stop uploading it to share to public, thank's for remind me Smile

btw i think i'm going to stop doing artwork for awhile coz it's really make me more and more feeling so blues lol, i can't believe teuksora can affected me this much lol... but promise i'll be back after i'm cooling down kkkkkk Very Happy
avatar
dzudzu

Jumlah posting : 13
Join date : 2012-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  33rumieru on Mon May 14, 2012 11:43 am

dzudzu wrote:@Mieru : i think you're right.. ok, i'll stop uploading it to share to public, thank's for remind me Smile

btw i think i'm going to stop doing artwork for awhile coz it's really make me more and more feeling so blues lol, i can't believe teuksora can affected me this much lol... but promise i'll be back after i'm cooling down kkkkkk Very Happy

Erm..about stopping the artwork for a while..it's alright...
Really hope that you can find something else that can make you feel cheerful or happier and pink~~
Anyway, you can see they are busy and they look happy now..hope that's enough for now.
Okay, dzudzu can continue to support TeukSora in soompi and twitter ^_^ and come back again when you have inspiration again =)
Fighting~

33rumieru

Jumlah posting : 91
Join date : 2012-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  dzudzu on Mon May 14, 2012 11:48 am

33rumieru wrote:
dzudzu wrote:@Mieru : i think you're right.. ok, i'll stop uploading it to share to public, thank's for remind me Smile

btw i think i'm going to stop doing artwork for awhile coz it's really make me more and more feeling so blues lol, i can't believe teuksora can affected me this much lol... but promise i'll be back after i'm cooling down kkkkkk Very Happy

Erm..about stopping the artwork for a while..it's alright...
Really hope that you can find something else that can make you feel cheerful or happier and pink~~
Anyway, you can see they are busy and they look happy now..hope that's enough for now.
Okay, dzudzu can continue to support TeukSora in soompi and twitter ^_^ and come back again when you have inspiration again =)
Fighting~

actually i've done some artwork but not many, should i share it now or later?
avatar
dzudzu

Jumlah posting : 13
Join date : 2012-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum