Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Discussion Room for PICTURE TEAM

Post  dzudzu on Thu May 31, 2012 1:58 pm

33rumieru wrote:WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thanks a lot lil_v and dzudzu for the screencaps....
they are lovely~~~ dzudzu... hope you don't feel sad from doing this cause seeing your screencaps and lil_v's screencaps make me happy =)
so i hope you feel happy too =)

okay...to the point, for both of you....

1) In this forum, the picture was not resized and it was truncated. I could not see the pictures on the right side directly from the forum. I need to click on the url in order to view the whole pic...
I am not sure how soompi layout is, but I believe soompi is autoresizing the picture to suit their space, which means the picture will be resize to a certain size...
maybe both of you can try to resize and do checking whether the picture will still be clear etc etc...
maybe can try to upload in soompi too to try how it looks over there? (but not now cause soompi can't do edit now right?)...

2) you can post in wording thread to let Hanyi knows the pictures you use for the screencaps =)

Thanks a million~~
Xian...need your input~

i've posted resize pic, is it still clear? if you think it's clear enough, i'll post at wording team thread Smile
dzudzu

Jumlah posting : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dzudzu on Thu May 31, 2012 3:10 pm

how if the pictures like this (down side) :

ep.6

ep.7

ep.8

@mieru @xianlie tell me what you think... thank you Smile
dzudzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Thu May 31, 2012 6:36 pm

First of all, thanks so much dzudzu and lil_V for the screencaps! ^^

erm...like I've said in Timeline Discussion Room before, i'm afraid if we put the the real size image, it'll takes time to load the first page.. (even if we put it in spoiler)
so my idea goes to: use an icon (like ♥) and when u click it, it will lead to new tab with a picture (i got this way from khuntoria thread)
so no need to worry how big the screencap would be

initially in my imagination (by taking many screencaps, then make/join it into 3or5 pics.. and make some gif) it was like this....

EP1: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + ♥ ♥
EP2: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + ♥ ♥
EP6: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + ♥ ♥
EP7: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + ♥ ♥
EP8: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + ♥ ♥

but since you guys say you would make the screencap based on hanyi's wording..
should we join this in "Episodes" section...? so no need to separate it in "Screencaps + Gifs" section, like I mean in the structure

so it'll look like this
Spoiler:
111001 [Preview] WGM featuring Super Junior
ENGsub: AngelSubs-DailyMotion

111008 Ep01. We are just married♡
Lee Teuk, leader of Super Junior, finally got married. Without knowing who his bride will be, Lee Teuk announced the happy news to his fans at "Show! Music Core". He also distributed a specially-designed wedding invitation to his colleagues. Lee Teuk finally met his bride in the theater because his wife is the talented actress, Kang Sora. Teuk was so astonished by Sora’s beauty that he could only greet her again and again.
Screencap: ♥Ep1♥
Raw-Vid: semi-fly
ENGsub: AngelSubs-Vimeo and KSNSubs

111015 Ep02. Your are my Prince/Princess♡
The SJ members could not stand the awkwardness between the new couple and gave the newly-wed their first mission ~ to decide on their pet names. Based on his first impression, Teuk named Sora As "Baby Princess" and Sora reciprocated by calling him "Prince". At the request of the "Fighting Junior" (FJ), the couple danced and exchanged their anticipation for their marriage. Thanks to FJ, the couple was less awkward.
Screencap: ♥Ep2♥

or.... should we just post the real size image? so everyone can see it directly?
xianlie90
Admin

Jumlah posting : 58

View user profile http://dimplecouple.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil_V on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:26 am

xianlie90 wrote:First of all, thanks so much dzudzu and lil_V for the screencaps! ^^

erm...like I've said in Timeline Discussion Room before, i'm afraid if we put the the real size image, it'll takes time to load the first page.. (even if we put it in spoiler)
so my idea goes to: use an icon (like ♥) and when u click it, it will lead to new tab with a picture (i got this way from khuntoria thread)
so no need to worry how big the screencap would be

initially in my imagination (by taking many screencaps, then make/join it into 3or5 pics.. and make some gif) it was like this....

EP1: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + ♥ ♥
EP2: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + ♥ ♥
EP6: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + ♥ ♥
EP7: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + ♥ ♥
EP8: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + ♥ ♥

but since you guys say you would make the screencap based on hanyi's wording..
should we join this in "Episodes" section...? so no need to separate it in "Screencaps + Gifs" section, like I mean in the structure

so it'll look like this
Spoiler:

Lee Teuk, leader of Super Junior, finally got married. Without knowing who his bride will be, Lee Teuk announced the happy news to his fans at "Show! Music Core". He also distributed a specially-designed wedding invitation to his colleagues. Lee Teuk finally met his bride in the theater because his wife is the talented actress, Kang Sora. Teuk was so astonished by Sora’s beauty that he could only greet her again and again.
Screencap: ♥Ep1♥

111015 Ep02. Your are my Prince/Princess♡
The SJ members could not stand the awkwardness between the new couple and gave the newly-wed their first mission ~ to decide on their pet names. Based on his first impression, Teuk named Sora As "Baby Princess" and Sora reciprocated by calling him "Prince". At the request of the "Fighting Junior" (FJ), the couple danced and exchanged their anticipation for their marriage. Thanks to FJ, the couple was less awkward.
Screencap: ♥Ep2♥

or.... should we just post the real size image? so everyone can see it directly?

In my opinion, I think it's better to resize, Xian. So it wont take more time to upload n it will really fit on the page. However, we could still put direct link for those who want to see the real size.
Lil_V

Jumlah posting : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dzudzu on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:19 pm

i agree with @Lil_Vna
dzudzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:11 pm

@lil_v @dzu2 hm... alright then.. but you guys need to resize the SC with same size like dzu2 did before with this one

so it'll look like this
Spoiler:

Bigger size: ♥Screencap Ep1♥

xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:10 am

Wow...sorry girls...
I didn't know there are some replies here...
okay, about using the icon...

this is what I think..
for me, I prefer to see a picture of overall what I expect to see in an episode (something like Kshownow is doing: showing the link and one representative pic).
I think, rather than clicking on the icons, I'd rather see just one pic and go directly to the video link to watch the video..
So basically the picture is just to serve as a rough idea how DC look like in the specific video.

As for screencaps and gifs...that is another section. For this section, I agree to use the icon to click one by one. It looks neater and save more time to load.
I personally prefer all screencaps for an episode to be grouped into one page using a blog to store and let them load slowly..
so the ♥ link will be to the screencaps of an episode page (using blog), instead of link to just a picture.

Reason: we have flexibility to edit the page and add more screencaps to that particular page. We must keep in mind that the first post belong to campuscouple and we won't be able to do edit all time, so by linking to a page, we at least divert the control to the blog and have more flexibility when we want to change the content of the ♥ link (just like what we have done with project twitter & calendar)

Wow..sorry if this sounds confusing..

33rumieru

Jumlah posting : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:52 pm

ah~ nice mieru!

so for screencaps & gif will look like this?

♥Episode 01♥
♥Episode 02♥
♥Episode 03♥
etc
each link refer to a blog page contains with screencaps & gifs of each ep

and for the episodes will look like this?
Spoiler:

actually guys.. considering what i tell you guys before about "take times to load".. I'm more to mieru's idea...
xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Xian, I am alright with the last post.
btw, I can help with screencapping for epi 1-5 for the screencaps and pics section.
I will try to post the sample blog for one episode by end of the week. if you all are fine with it,I am gonna do the rest of other episodes.

Dzudzu n lil_v, thanks for the screencaps for episode guide.
I am alright with 4pics cause the pics are not too big. xian,what do you think about 4 pics per epi?

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:54 am

Hi all...I have created a blog for the screencaps and the gifs...

http://dcartworks.blogspot.sg/2012/06/episode-1.html

By the way, that is not the final screencaps. It's just sample cause this is the only thing I have...
I use Sungmin's gif cause I didn't create Dimple Couple's gif yet...
So the screencaps pages will look something like this?
Is it alright? There are 13 pics...sorry I just randomly selected the pics.

For background color, text color and more details...please feel free to suggest..

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:12 pm

whoa mieru.. cool!! thx for making new blog for the SC and gif.. ^^ nice SC and gif also!

with this blog, lil_V, dzudzu and lalla also more free too add more screencaps or gifs for each ep!

I'm totally fine with the background color and text color.. Smile

xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:38 am

Haha...I am not fine with the background n text color etc...but tht is not our priority for now...
will discuss abt this more in the far future.

yea,with this,dzudzu n lil_v can capture freely Smile
I will include all the screencaps lil_v and dzudzu have done regardless which pic will be selected for the episode guide Smile ok?

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:18 am

Hi all...
I have added lil_v's screencap on top of epi 1 and epi 2.
I haven't edited my part though. Here is the link to episode 2

http://dcartworks.blogspot.sg/2011/10/episode-2.html

My questions:
1) How many screencaps do you need in an episode? (it's kinda dangerous if you assign this task to me without setting a limit how many pics to put cause I will tend to screencapping too many Razz)as you can see in epi 1 & 2 (please note that those are not even finished yet but I tried to refrain myself by randomly select)

2) For general gif, can share those FDs who have tumblr account separately like lallachan & mywebfoot cause they share a lot of good stuff in their tumblr too.
As for gif per episode, how many do you think I should put in an episode??

3) In the past, sqd66 has shared with us a very HD screencaps, wanna include that link directly in soompi first page, or include those link in the blog page?

Thanks~

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:25 pm

1) as I said before in my first post.. maybe about 10screencap and 5gif (or 3gif also okay)...

2) If lallachan (Lallinachan) & mywebfoot agree to share their gif in tumblr, why not? just put the link to their gif on tumblr in the blog..

3) erm, i think no need to include that one in 1st page.. just include that on blog...

thx Smile
xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:46 pm

For lallachan and mywebfoot tumblr,as their tumblr contains many other stuff related to teuksora,can include this as a link.
as for the screencaps link sqd66 shared (specific to an episode), I will include this one in the episode screencap page at the bottom after the screencaps and gifs.
okay noted,will do 10 screencaps and 3 gifs for now.

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi Xian,
exception for epi 1 & 2 there will be more pics cause I did too much and lil_v also contributed about 10 pics..
but from episode 3 onwards, i will be between 10-15 pics =)

Have uploaded epi 1-3
Here's the link for epi 3 screencaps

http://dcartworks.blogspot.sg/2012/06/episode-3.html

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:19 pm

and updated in trial post.. Smile thx guys
xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Thanks to lallinachan, I have updated episode 4 & 5

http://dcartworks.blogspot.sg/2011/11/episode-4.html
http://dcartworks.blogspot.sg/2011/11/episode-5.html

Thanks to xianlie, I have changed the header =)

LOVELY >V<
but I still have problem with the dark background post ><

Thanks everyone~ Have a good weekend~

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi all...thanks dzudzu for posting the screencaps for epi 6-8...sorry I only manage to upload up to epi 7....
and by the way, @dzudzu... hope you don't mind, i actually share the link to your photobuckets for epi 7 cause i think it's best for FDs to directly view from your photobuckets. You also have the flexibility to add screencaps for this epi 7 ^^

http://dcartworks.blogspot.sg/2011/11/episode-7.html
http://dcartworks.blogspot.sg/2011/11/episode-6.html

Sorry I haven't do screencaps for epi 7 as I only have even episodes in my current laptop.
Another thing, sorry for the low quality of gif...I am still learning..
I wish the gif creator can let me upload more than 10 pics...

Also sorry for the alignment in the blogpost...i got frustrated with the spacing between pics...=_=
Trying to amend but the spacing is off everytime...

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Below link to epi 8 =)

http://dcartworks.blogspot.sg/2011/12/episode-8.html

For more screencaps, I have also included dzudzu main photobucket page for epi 8 =)

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 pm

thx everyone Smile links update to trial post!

xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:41 am

Hi all....
I apologies for not updating whatever things you have sent to me...
lil_v has sent screencaps for epi 9-10
dzudzu sent screencaps for special episodes
and lallinachan sent screencaps for epi 13, 14 & 20.

As lil_v's caps for epi 10 have more than 15 pics, I will split into 2 pages. is that alright?
For dzudzu's screencaps, as the photobuckets are grouped into episodes, I will select 15 pictures and the rest can access directly from dzudzu's photobuckets (can refer to epi 7 how I did).

Link to epi 9:
http://dcartworks.blogspot.sg/2011/12/episode-9.html
Link to epi 10 page 1:
http://dcartworks.blogspot.sg/2011/12/episode-10-page-1.html

Sorry everyone, gosh...time really flies. Now is already towards end of June...
I really had a lot of fun doing TeukSora stuff..
Enjoy today's episode and thanks for supporting TeukSora and love for them ^_^

I will try to upload the remaining of epi 10, 11 & 12 by Sunday.

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xianlie90 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:32 pm

@mieru thx for the updates mieru Smile
and i don't mind you split ep10 in 2 page...

and many thanks to all who worked the so hard for the screencaps and gifs, especially mieru who did so many things despite being so busy ^^

I hope you guys enjoy TeukSora today (lotsa skinship in this ep!!) and hwaiting with everything you do right now!

xianlie90
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:28 am

It's me who should thank you all...
because of you all, I have the excuse to get out of my busyness and thanks so much for pictures team for the lotsa screencaps...
i get to see them while doing uploading Razz
really hardwork too ne to capture so many pictures ^_^

okay, i have half an hour to do this now...FIGHTING

Epi 10 part 2: http://dcartworks.blogspot.sg/2011/12/episode-10-page-2.html
Epi 11 : http://dcartworks.blogspot.sg/2011/12/episode-11.html

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  33rumieru on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:51 am

Hi All..

Thanks to dzudzu who has shared screencaps for episode 12 ^_^
Link for episode 12: http://dcartworks.blogspot.sg/2011/12/episode-12.html

Wuaa dzudzu, thanks a lot for the gif too ^_^
I have also included the link to dzudzu screencaps for episode 12 in the page. Dzudzu has screencapped total 7 pages *clap clap*
Sorry I can't put all in the blog.

Thanks a lot lallinachan for sharing screencaps for episode 13 =)
Actually lallinachan has shared episode 14 but sorry I haven't got time to upload as I got to go soon.
Link for episode 13: http://dcartworks.blogspot.sg/2012/01/episode-13.html

Have a good day everyone~

33rumieru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next